Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Book splitting. :)

I sat and looked at this manuscript and felt overwhelmed. Then I thought, why not go ahead and publish book 1 separately instead of trying to publish both book 1 and 2 in one published tome? I realize book one does have a beginning, a middle and an end to the degree that it can stand alone as one published piece. I had initially thought that otherwise book 2 would need to have a synopsis of book one, and I realize it doesn't really need it.
You know, I'm not really a writer, per se. At least it is not something I want to do professionally. I just want to tell some stories, and hope people are willing to read them. I would like to consider myself a Latarikhin, a storyteller. Buuut, I think I'm more of a Vakhar Latarin, a seeker of words. Ha. Haa! (Nobody is going to get that except me, sigh...)

Oh yes, word count for the rough draft (2 books) is 103,658. :)

No comments: