Saturday, May 3, 2008

Book one, plotted out!

Finally have the plot completed for Book One, and now am starting my "gardening" of Book Two. Both One and Two will be published as one novel so far, because the story has not reached the sort of conclusion where it can be published separately from teh succeeding book. It's more a change of gears, to enter a new era, so to speak, with new characters to add in as an integral part of the entire story plot. After I get theplot worked out with Book Two, I can actually go in and fill out the detail, work on the style, and so forth. So, for the framework, the word count is at 79,610.
Book 3 and so forth, will be published as another novel, and I work on that on occasion, and am trying to also work out the plot for that and get it solidified before publishing the first book, in case there's a plot detail in the first novel that needs adjusting.
I'm tired. But I feel a sense of accomplishment, here.

No comments: