Monday, May 5, 2008

At the canter...

Putting in a whole new section that closes a lot of plot gaps. I'm enjoying this part, but I'm starting to feel the weariness of so much writing lately. Not much left over to go online and and do much interacting at the moment.
This section focuses on the school aspect of Imerh Tarkhah, and how Arinatos interacts with some key characters, who will become major players later in the story. Plus, he's in the process of getting educated in the ways of the Tarkhah, which is the Anyatin word used for the Officers. They are not so much the privileged class brats he thought they were. The Junior officers have to go through many years of arduous training with hectic daily schedules that left him exhausted when he was allowed to participate.
Word count is at 84,450. :)

Also, I rearranged my room so that I can use the drafting table as a desk. I sit there with the laptop, and my notes, and I get a lot more done this way.
A couple times a week when I'm in town, either at community college library or the church building, which is next to the town library. I either use the MPC library or one of the church's classrooms to work, and mince over to the town library if I want to look something up. An ideal setup for writing, I'll say.

No comments: